Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lucy Show Bible Study

The ministry has just released the Lucy Show Bible Study to DVD. Below is one of my favorite scenes from the series. When Lucy goes shopping, she breaks everything she touches, but she doesn't buy anything!

This clip offers a great way to talk about forgiveness, which shouldn't come with a scorecard - we should forgive as many times as a person needs to be forgiven. See Matthew 18:21-22: Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."

Like Lucy, have we needed to be forgiven multiple times - and have we been willing to forgive others as many times as we have been forgiven?

No comments:

Post a Comment